N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 2000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
We have an exciting role to offer within the Corporate Financial Reporting team at N-iX.
We are looking for a Corporate Reporting and Consolidation Manager having as the main role of delivering consolidated financial information and passing the Group Audit successfully, ensuring that Group accounting policies and corporate procedures are aligned among all locations where N-iX has a presence.
This is a leading role in which you’ll act as an owner of the Group accounting policy and reporting standards and will be an active contributor into developing and transforming accounting and reporting processes at N-iX over the coming years.
- Responsible for preparation the consolidated financial information of N-iX in accordance with IFRS
- Support the audits, review processes conducted by external auditors and ensure that all requested information is complete and accurate prior to submission
- Responsible for development of Group accounting policies in accordance with IFRS
- Development and implementation of group best-practice period-end closing and reporting procedures and ensure that all subsidiaries are following Group’s procedures
- Responsible for review of reporting packages by locations to ensure compliance with local and Group accounting policies
- Perform assessment and provide relevant feedback on accounting and compliance treatment on Group’s transactions
- Organize and coordinate the workflow of accountants and external accounting service providers in different locations where N-iX is presented
- Contribution to the improvement and automation of the corporate accounting and reporting processes
- Providing finance support to other business units in relation to new activities, ensure effective cooperation inside and outside Finance Department
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in senior auditing, accounting or financial analysis/reporting roles
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Completed or very close to the completion of ACCA (or equivalent)
- C1/Advanced English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Sheets, 1C. Knowledge of Xero/Quickbooks is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, responsible and hardworking
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings