N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
Throughout the years of its operations, the company has developed strong expertise in such fields as digital turn-key solutions engineering, cloud services, big data & analytics, user experience design, engineering excellence, digital platforms integration, and its own R&D in different domains such as financial services & banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, manufacturing, and others.
The modern global trends in the IT industry have led the company to consider its expansion to the Latin American market to complement its expertise with high-end talents in the area.
The Senior Front End Engineer will collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, engineers, and product owners to develop highly performing and scalable solutions for our corporate web applications.
- Be actively involved in creating new application features and functionality by writing MVC
UI components, APIs, Microservices, and making scalability and maintainability
- Participate in solution design exercises with designers, enterprise architects and other
engineers in order to thoroughly understand, document and implement requirements
- Provide support and expertise for a multi-tier environment; evaluate/recommend any
additional infrastructure or software required to support our web applications
- Play an active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and
procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout
the life cycle of software products
- Develop unit tests, extend and enhance existing automated testing frameworks
- Assist in developing and refining CI/CD pipelines for web applications, participate in
deployment and release activities.
- Roll out CMS patches and upgrades in order to maintain the security and integrity of our
- Conduct research and proof of concepts for new features and processes
- Willing to share knowledge, lessons learned with team members
- Experience in creating frameworks using BDD/TDD
- Have experience in automation testing or coding or backend services is an asset
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Postman or any API testing tools
Nice to have:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong software engineering background including successful software engineering
- Strong knowledge in web-based application development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented (OOP) development
Nodejs, Nestjs, Tailwind, CSS, CSS and SCSS
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings