N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
Throughout the years of its operations, the company has developed strong expertise in such fields as digital turn-key solutions engineering, cloud services, big data & analytics, user experience design, engineering excellence, digital platforms integration, and its own R&D in different domains such as financial services & banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, manufacturing, and others.
We are looking for Senior Mendix Engineer to join our team. The project is implementing new internal financial system.
- Design and build applications for the Mendix platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Mentoring and sharing knowledge with other teammates.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum 5+ years of the overall experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience building software solutions on Mendix platform;
- Good Understanding of the Mendix platform and Deployment;
- Should be able to design end-to-end solution architecture;
- Should have the capability to understand the client's requirements and suggest the best solution in Mendix;
- Design Mendix APIs to perform data transfer with internal and external applications on the Mendix platform;
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, issue-resolution, and communication skills;
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings