N-iX is looking for a skilled and experienced Salesforce Engineer/Admin to join our Technology Office team and work on a thriving solution for our customer's 3 million users worldwide. This position combines Salesforce administration responsibilities with development tasks, with a primary focus on maintenance activities on the project and activities in Technology Office. As our customer is gradually moving away from Salesforce, this role will primarily involve managing and optimizing our existing Salesforce instance rather than developing new solutions.
Our customer is the power behind the world’s hospitality industry. Its leading technology better connects customers with their business data giving them the visibility, insight and control they need to achieve more. Starting from July 2019, our customer is the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain.
Responsibilities on the project:
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Salesforce configurations, customizations, APIs and integrations
- Participate in the software development lifecycle, including testing, deployment, and post-release support
- Manage necessary system upgrades in all Salesforce environments as well as test all impacted areas and integrations
- Be familiar with user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, and sharing rules
- Maintain Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, workflows, and reports
- Serve as key subject matter expert and point of contact for any Salesforce technical issues
Responsibilities as a part of Technology Office team:
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Provide answers to technical questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Produce techno-functional proposals - conceptual and detailed and have a strong sense of business acumen
- Support sales opportunities with technical analysis and requirement scoping
- Prepare estimations - effort and cost estimations to augment sales proposals
- Support at external and internal customer-facing events as a technical representative to support business calls
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a strong understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and best practices.
- Proficiency in APEX development and customization, including triggers, classes, and Visualforce pages.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Single Sign-On functionality and user management.
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting APEX codebases in a production environment.
- Knowledge of backend services integrated with Salesforce, such as Chatter API.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and team members.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certifications are a plus.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings