We are looking for talented Senior JAVA Engineer to join our team in Poland.
Our California-based customer is an American global e-commerce leader, one of the most popular and successful websites on the Internet. It provides platform services by connecting millions of sellers and buyers in more than 190 markets around the world.
The Senior Java Engineer will be a part of the AI security project to build a scalable solution for effectively combating fraud activities between sellers and buyers, including Machine Learning models and a cooperation with the Science Team on a daily basis.
Our goal is to personalize the online shopping experience, engage customers with more ways to interact with sellers, and automate security processes to increase buying satisfaction.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Conduct design and code reviews to deliver high quality product
- At least 5 years of proficiency in JAVA technologies.
- Experience with the Spring Framework, including Webflux
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of different communication protocols such as REST, gRPC, and GraphQL.
- An experience with Apache Kafka and its architecture for real-time data streaming
- Proficiency in Apache Spark for big data processing, including RDDs, Spark SQL, and Spark Streaming.
- Experience with Docker for containerization of applications
- Familiarity with Kubernetes for container orchestration and management
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of English language (C1)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python / Scala / Kotlin
- An experience with Reactive Streams
- Familiarity with Airflow (or similar workflow management platform)
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings