N-iX is looking for a Data Engineer to join one of the biggest and strongest Data Units in Ukraine.
With over 30 projects from the EU and US, our 220+ team contributes to compelling projects from agriculture to satellite solutions to currency trading. Our Engineers work with big amounts of data, use the latest technologies, and have opportunities from mentoring to growing into an architect role. Join the ambitious N-iX Data team with a unique blend of Business, Scientific, and Data expertise that seeks to unleash the full potential of our assets by bringing technology, data, and insights to the forefront of decision making.
Our client is US-based company that provides In-flight Internet and entertainment services to the aircraft across the globe, serving both commercial and business aircrafts. At this moment we cooperate on Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Data Science, Billing and BigData directions and look for talents who can contribute to the complex data management and analysis projects.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS (Lambda, Redshift, EMR, Kinesis, S3, EC2, Athena services)
- Proficient in SQL
- Development with Python
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Snowflake (3+ years)
- Experience with DBT
- Hands-on experience of data warehousing, data architecture, and dimensional modeling
- Expert in custom or structured ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience working in high performing, agile environment
- Understand software architectures and how they are applied in context, best practices in more than one language
- Balance development with collaborative meetings
- Communicate with client to share project status and identified issues
- Upper-intermediate English written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with the data team (BA, DE, QA and BI) on rewriting the existing solution (Big data platform on AWS) to Snowflake.
- Design and implement data platform improvements for greater scalability, optimization and automation.
- Build required tools for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various data sources
- Partner with stakeholders and assist them with data-related technical issues
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings