N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 21 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Eastern Europe talents the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries - Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Sweden, Malta, the UK, the US, and Colombia.
We are expanding our Client Partnership team and are looking for a Senior Сlient Partner to help us drive development of Key Accounts from USA and Canada. As a Senior Client Partner, you will be working with both N-iX Delivery organization and our Key Clients Accounts representatives to ensure the high level of satisfaction through multiple years of partnership and generate and convert mutually beneficial business opportunities. Among N-iX’s key accounts are well-known companies from Fortune 100 / Fortune 500 lists and well-established mature technology businesses that develop their flagship software products and systems with N-iX for some time already.
Senior Client Partner will be closely working with several Key Clients accounts during their post-sales stage with N-iX. He/she will utilize hunting and farming strategies to achieve accounts development goals within the assigned portfolio (up to 5 accounts).
Identify New Opportunities for Cooperation with our Clients (within the assigned portfolio):
- Identify and assess potential new business lines within our client's portfolio that align with N-iX's business development goals,
- Gain a thorough understanding of how N-iX's current workstreams complement and integrate with other existing business lines, identifying potential synergies and opportunities for further growth and collaboration.
- Utilize various methods such as internal referrals, LinkedIn, industry events, procurement channels, and personal networks to identify and connect with key business stakeholders relevant to our business objectives.
- Proactively create and deliver compelling presentations (both on-site and off-site) to showcase N-iX's capabilities and case studies, effectively demonstrating how our services can meet the specific needs and requirements of potential stakeholders.
- Develop and present well-structured proposals for identified stakeholders, highlighting the benefits and value of cooperation opportunities, and diligently follow up to foster positive relationships and secure successful partnerships.
- Explore opportunities for organizing on-site presentations of N-iX's capabilities and case studies tailored to the preferences and interests of procurement and business line stakeholders, providing them with valuable insights into our expertise and achievements.
Establish Effective Work with Procurement Organizations:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's indirect procurement framework and align N-iX's profiling according to the client's policies. Thoroughly research and analyze the profiling of N-iX's competitors in the procurement space
- Maintain and update N-iX's SWOT analysis as a vendor for companies within the assigned portfolio, identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to enhance our positioning.
Ensure Continuity of Cooperation:
- Review and analyze current N-iX workstreams to ensure client satisfaction and proactively address any potential issues or concerns.
- Conduct on-site/off-site Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and budget planning sessions to foster effective communication with clients and ensure alignment with their objectives.
Community and Industry Engagement:
- Participate in industry-specific events and leverage insights gained to develop sellable propositions for clients, showcasing N-iX's expertise and value proposition.
- Identify relevant conferences attended by clients and actively participate to expand the network of effective stakeholders, fostering new opportunities for collaboration and growth.
- M. Sc in economics, computer science, applied math or similar
- 10+ years of experience in information technology service companies and 5+ years as part of technical, sales, project or account management teams.
- Have experience working in or with clients in Retail and eCommerce, Financial Services, Logistics and Manufacturing or Healthcare.
- Previous experience working with multinational global IT technology businesses is desired.
- Understanding of the most common estimation techniques and ability to transform the estimates into Sales Quota
- Understanding of the Project Management phases and processes
- Understanding of Typical Services/Cooperation Models in IT and corresponding Billing Models
- Business documentation and business correspondence. Understanding of how to prepare bids, offers, commercial proposals, RFIs, RFPs;
- Proficiency in business correspondence and communication with different level stakeholders (from middle management to C-level management)
- Work with legal documentation. Being able to address cooperation, commercial, compliance and legal requirements on the opportunities to corresponding contract terms
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot or similar)
- Proactive, outspoken, effective communicator and presenter, with high EQ
- Disciplined, process/results driver
- Ready for business trips
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings