We are looking for a well-motivated Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team.
Your primary goal will be to design engaging and intuitive user interfaces for Solution Group customer pre-sales activities. You should have an eye for clean and user-friendly design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
A successful candidate will have a strong portfolio demonstrating professional complex enterprise design and UX research showcases (proper storytelling is expected), perfect pitching skills, design pre-sale activities experience.
- Collaborate with the Solution Group team to define and implement the best design practices for the product's direction, visuals, and experience.
- Pitch and present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Plan and maintain UX-related activities on upcoming projects (ideation, research, etc.)
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to optimize the user interface.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Coordinate with the presales team to align their strategies with design initiatives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and designs to stakeholders and clients.
- Proven UX/UI experience of 5+ years, preferably in a senior role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Pitching and public speaking experience is a great plus
- Practical experience at all UX/UI related project stages: from ideation to design delivery
- Proficiency in Figma, Invision (or any other prototyping tool), HotJar, Maze (or similar user testing tool), etc.
- Knowledge of the latest UI trends, research techniques, and technologies.
- Experience in design pitching, presales, and enterprise design.
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a related field is a plus.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings