N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in six countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria, Malta, and the US. Today, we are a strong community of 2000 + professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
N-iX is looking for an Event Coordinator (conferences direction) to join our Sales and Business Development Team. This position is suitable for an efficient person with a confident and mature attitude who enjoys event management, has experience of organising people and knows how to form excellent working relationships with a range of stakeholders. Event Coordinator will work across a portfolio of market leading IT B2B conferences ranging in size from 300 to 10 000+ people. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Sales and Business Development Team, be the main point of contact between event organizers and N-iX delegates, assist in the Team's logistics, administration, event preparation and marketing activities. Ideal candidate shall possess brilliant attention to detail, be highly creative and an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and conferences to a high standard.
- Event administration: coordinating events, including planning, booking and tickets purchase process, venues, booths, be liaison in between internal N-iX departments and external suppliers. Supporting events setup, documentation and equipment provision where necessary. Managing events' calendar against N-iX stakeholders' calendars. Maintaining event lists, participating in annual events planning calendar and other support activities to the Sales team in this direction.
- Event marketing: collaborating with the Marketing department to ensure proper and timely action items execution as part of event coordination activities.
- Event logistics: supporting delivery (including onsite, if needed), for offline, online and hybrid events.
- Event reporting: preparing information for event budgeting and for the reporting purposes.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in the conference, exhibitions or event management industry.
- Higher education
- Minimum upper-intermediate level of English (advanced level is preferred). You must be a confident and accurate oral and written communicator.
- Proficient MS Office and G-Suite user. Experience using CRM systems is preferred but not required.
- Problem solver, cost-conscious and pays attention to detail.Be able to multitask, prioritise, be punctual, highly organized, with the ability to manage your own time
- Possess commercial awareness and negotiation skills. Budget management skills.
- Work in collaborative and proactive approach
- Solve problems under pressure
- Be able to travel occasionally for work (abroad).
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings