We are looking for a Database Developer with experience building performant, scalable, reliable and testable software solutions as key part of the CoDE software engineering team. You are expected to be a hands-on developer who has experience working with DBA’s and software developers to design and tune all aspect of our solution that relate to effective information retrieval and storage of our business entities. This includes all CRUD as well as reporting and analytics needs.
- Always maintain a professional manner in appearance and communications.
- Participate in staff and/or customer meetings if required.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
- Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Follow posted security procedures at all times while in the building.
- Participate in Safety and Educational Training.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle table, index and other DDL considerations for efficient data operations
- Strong knowledge of Oracle query tuning activities
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of database normalization and denormalization techniques
- Experience with database design and management tools
- Experience with performance tuning tools
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes such as Git, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proven experience with data modeling to store and query for data efficiently
- Proven experience using explain plans, Autotrace statistics, and AWR reports to tune SQL queries and procedures
- Experience with database tools like Toad, SQL Developer, Liquibase, and DataGrip
- Experience with Oracle Database 12c+ and OCI
- Experience with Oracle flashback and other data backup technologies
- Familiarity with Java
- Experience with configuration file maintenance using properties, XML, JSON and YAML
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Experience in Supply Chain Logistics is a plus
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings