N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
Throughout the years of its operations, the company has developed strong expertise in such fields as digital turn-key solutions engineering, cloud services, big data & analytics, user experience design, engineering excellence, digital platforms integration, and its own R&D in different domains such as financial services & banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, manufacturing, and others.
The modern global trends in the IT industry have led the company to consider its expansion to the Latin American market to complement its expertise with high-end talents in the area.
The Senior Full-stack Engineer is experienced in designing and developing highly performing and scalable web and mobile Insurance applications that meet the business requirements. The Senior Full-stack Engineer will be involved in large scale projects through all stages of the software development life cycle.
We are looking for someone with:
● Analytical and problem solving skills.
● Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
● A strong commitment to upgrading technical skills on an ongoing basis and a willingness to share their knowledge with others.
They will need strong skills in modern web development technologies in order to handle a variety of projects through all stages of the software development life cycle.
The Senior Fullstack Engineer duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for all user interfaces.
The Senior Fullstack Engineer is responsible for building the structure of a software application. This role involves writing business logic, server scripts, and application programming interfaces (APIs) that will eventually be utilized by other applications.
The Senior Fullstack Engineer will also be expected to contribute ideas and solutions in a creative agile team environment, superlative communication and collaboration skills are essential. They show a strong awareness of: operational and automation mindsets. Demonstrate a strong understanding of cloud native concepts, data management lifecycles and security engineering practices.
- 5+ years of experience in web-based technologies.
- Experience creating REST APIs using Nodejs/Nest.js.
- Experience with Reactive Forms.
- Strong knowledge in web-based application development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new languages as needed.
- Hands-on experience and proficient knowledge of the following:
○ NodeJS, Java, .NET MVC and satellite technologies, i.e. Web API
- System environment: Windows and Mac OS X.
- Strong skills at performance application tuning.
- Preferred technical stack:
○ Back-end: NodeJS, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Razor templates, .NET Core
○ CMS: Sitefinity, WordPress.
○ Database: MySQL, MongoDB or similar SQL and NoSQL Databases, MS SQL Server.
○ Tools: GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, preferably automated CI/CD.
- Strong experience creating REST APIs.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the team.
- Upper-intermediate English level is required.
Tech skills Nice to Have:
- Experience with tools for performance test and prototype like JSPerf and JSFiddle.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and supporting tools, i.e. Jasmine, Karma.
- Desirable experience with Mobile Development using PhoneGap (Cordova).
- Desirable experience with Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android.
- Bonus Skills:
○ Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools such as Figma, MS Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, and SketchFlow is an asset.
○ Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle, ideally including design, configuration, integration, testing and support including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development work breakdown, as well as supporting quality assurance and post-production efforts.
- Experience in technical stack:
○ Web: Single Page Applications (SPAs) using Angular, REST APIs written using microservices in Node.js or .NET Core, potentially other languages being considered.
- Data: Google Cloud Firestore, MongoDB, Redis Cache, SQL Server, MemSQL.
- Integration: Google Pub/Sub, Camel, MuleSoft, Kafka.
- Infrastructure: Google Kubernetes Engine, and other Google Cloud Platform components.
- Be part of the solutioning and implementation team for new application features and functionality by writing UI components, API's, Microservices, and making scalability and maintainability improvements.
- Participate and occasionally facilitate solution design exercises with designers, enterprise architects and other engineers in order to thoroughly understand, document and implement requirements.
- Provide support and expertise for a multi-tiered environment; evaluate/recommend any additional infrastructure or software required to support our web applications.
- Play an active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Develop unit tests, extend and enhance existing automated testing frameworks.
- Assist in developing and refining CI/CD pipelines for web applications, participate in deployment and release activities.
- Roll out CMS patches and upgrades in order to maintain the security and integrity of our applications.
- Conduct research and proof of concepts for new features and processes.
- Willing to share knowledge, lessons learned with team members.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings