N-iX is looking for a skillful Lead Product Manager to join our team.
About the project:
Our customer is the leading school transportation provider in North America, being the owner of more than a half of all yellow school buses in the United States. Every day, the company completes 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined and delivers reliable, quality services for 1,100 school districts.
N-iX has built a successful cooperation with the client delivering a range of complex initiatives. As a result, N-iX has been selected as a strategic long-term partner to drive the digital transformation on an enterprise level, fully remodeling the technology landscape for 55,000 employees and millions of people across North America.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will be at the forefront of the account expansion, covering all the work streams, reporting to C-level stakeholders, setting up best product practices on the account. You will lead a team of product managers, ensure all the streams are aligned between themselves, and with the company's vision and goals.
- Define and communicate a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap that aligns with the customer’s overall objectives.
- Lead a team of product managers and business analysts, fostering a collaborative and high-performing culture, revealing cross dependencies between streams.
- Collaborate with architects, UX/UI, other products to ensure seamless execution of product development and delivery.
- Oversee end-to-end product development lifecycle, from discovery and design to development, training, and release.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, including SMEs, customer products, and executives.
- Setup the product governance processes and continually improve them based on the customer and internal team feedback.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, business analysis, preferably with a focus on enterprise level projects.
- Capability to regularly travel to the customer on site (US).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex messages and trade-offs, telling a compelling story.
- Experience in communication and reporting to C-level stakeholders.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Proven experience of setting up product management governance and processes in enterprise level environments.
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and cross teams collaboration processes.
- Advanced English level, French is nice to have.
- Preferred: TOGAF knowledge and certification.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings