For our customer author of the most widely used solution to recover digital revenue we are looking for a Python Engineer.
Over 1.000 companies rely on their platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse. The company has 270+ professionals and offices in New York, Barcelona, Beijing, and Salt Lake City.
We are looking for a Python Engineer to get involved in our tracking technology, libraries, and hundreds of projects that use them, helping us maintain our platform, optimize it, and further improve it.
Your day to day will be divided between writing good Python and idiomatic code, reviewing pull requests from other team members, debugging complex problems, and also participating in decision-making processes. That is, contributing with your experience in software architecture and design.
- 4+ years in a Python Developer position or similar
- The ability to express complex ideas in spoken and written English is crucial as our team is made up of people of 5 different nationalities and it is the language in which we communicate
- Good knowledge of Python, with the ability to write idiomatic and reusable code.
- Experience in object-oriented design, software architecture best practices and patterns, and large-scale application development with maintainability and extensibility in mind.
- Experience with web requests and Python request library.
- Experience with TDD, testing best practices and methodologies: pytest, unittest, mock and answers libraries.
- Experience using docker / docker-compose throughout the entire lifecycle, including development, testing, debugging, QA, CI, and deployment.
- Python, AWS, MySQL / SQLAlchemy, Snowflake / Redshift Airflow / Celery / RabbitMQ / Luigi, Redis, Scrapy, IDOL for data interfaces and schema, Sepia config system
Nice to have
- Understanding of the architecture of web applications (including ajax websites) and mastery of the development tools built into the browser, for reverse engineering purposes.
- Inclination towards code optimizations (algorithmic complexity, memory usage).
- Proficiency in contributing to shared code bases using git.
- Efficient text processing with regular expressions and XML parsing.
- Experience with selenium / nodejs / phantomjs / splash or any similar software for scraping or automation purposes.
- "I can do it" attitude. We like to hear solutions, not problems.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings