N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups. With its headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, the company also has multiple development offices in the East European region and representative entities in the United States of America, Sweden, and Malta.
We are looking for a mature Solutions Architect (BSS) to join our team.
Our client is one of Azerbaijan's leading mobile telecommunication providers, with the most significant 49% market share and 5.0 million customers. Together with N-iX, our customer plans to develop a Financial Payment Technology Platform Solution that allows B2C interactions for its impressive customer base, which includes 99.8% of Azerbaijan's population.
You would be actively involved in new feature development and integration with existing systems, contributing to establishing a seamless connection for the entire state.
- Designing, organizing, and integrating systems, interfaces, and platforms, as well as providing solutions in the IT/BSS/OSS domain
- Ensuring technology performance and cost-effectiveness for both projects and operations, while collaborating with IT departments to forecast demand
- Developing, evaluating and analyzing technical proposals, assessing technical feasibility
- Providing technical requirements, identifying and mitigating risks, collaborating with consumer and engineering teams to develop complex solutions
- Participate in the implementation of large-scale projects such as BSS Transformation
- Support the development team in architectural questions clarification
- Supervising the solution implementation
- Experience in enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of BSS/OSS systems such as Amdocs and Ericsson is highly valued
- Hands-on experience in software development (Java or similar tech stack)
- Ability to consult in DevOps and CI/CD pipelines topics
- Knowledge of microservices and other architectural patterns, Container-based architecture (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.), mobile and web development, data processing, and enterprise integration patterns
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in specific one IT areas, such as networking, computer hardware, development, or other relevant areas. (Experience in two or more are nice to have)
- Experience in Telco domains is nice to have
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings