We are looking for a FullStack developer to join a project for a FinTech company based in the real estate financing market in England.
The purpose of the role is to re-architect legacy application, as well as build completely new products and systems, from the ground up using a modern tech stack. Additionally part of responsibilities will include maintenance of said legacy application as well as make updates.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with PHP Yii
- Proficiency in version control tools like Git.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Refactor and upgrade existing front and backend modules.
- Enjoys writing and testing clean code, preferably in a TDD manner.
- Experience using Docker.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Extensive experience using the PHP Laravel framework.
- Writes effective, scalable and maintainable code, and pays attention to detail.
- Writes efficient MySQL and PostgreSQL queries & statements.
- Experience with all stages of web and API development.
- Understanding of clean code, SOLID principles and meticulous code quality
- Good understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
- Write well-designed code;
- Produce detailed specifications;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Producing detailed documentation for written code
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings