Our client is a game-changing startup that is revolutionizing the way we experience and enjoy food. Think of us as the OpenTable for culinary experiences: we connect guests with professional chefs and enable them to find and book cooking classes, culinary team building activities, in-home dining experiences, and even farmers' market tours with just a few clicks. We are used by both consumers and some of the world's top companies. Our service has been featured and received a lot of praise in publications such as Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, San Jose Mercury News, 7x7, Thrillist, and Examiner.com.
We are looking for strong Product Manager.
• 4+ years working in product with agile methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to deliver results on time and on budget with limited direction
• Proven method of keeping up with new requests and maintenance asks, distilling asks to feature sets and breaking them down to packets of work
• Clear passion about our client portfolio and ability to identify possibilities in our industry
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree and Upper-Intermediate English level are required.
• Ability to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs and translate them into solutions.
• Creativity in managing multiple stakeholders, changing requirements and shifting priorities for product development.
• Organized with high attention to detail.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.