N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. During 20 years on the market and by leveraging the capabilities of Easter Europe talents, the company has grown to 2000+ professionals with a broad portfolio of customers in the area of Fortune 500 companies as well as technological start-ups.
Throughout the years of its operations, the company has developed strong expertise in such fields as digital turn-key solutions engineering, cloud services, big data & analytics, user experience design, engineering excellence, digital platforms integration, and its own R&D in different domains such as financial services & banking, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, manufacturing, and others.
The modern global trends in the IT industry have led the company to consider its expansion to the Latin American market to complement its expertise with high-end talents in the area.
We are looking for Middle Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
The Middle Full Stack Engineer is experienced in designing and developing highly performing and scalable web and mobile Insurance applications that meet the business requirements. The Middle Full Stack Engineer will be involved in large scale projects through all stages of the software development life cycle.
We are looking for someone with:
● Analytical and problem solving skills
● Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
● A strong commitment to upgrading technical skills on an ongoing basis and a willingness to share their knowledge with others.
- Be part of the solutioning and implementation team for new application features and functionality by writing API's and making scalability and maintainability improvements.
- Participate, follow and implement solution design exercises with designers, enterprise architects and other engineers in order to thoroughly understand, document and implement requirements.
- Provide support and expertise for a multi-tiered environment; evaluate/recommend any additional infrastructure or software required to support our web applications.
- Play an active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Develop unit tests, extend and enhance existing automated testing frameworks.
- Assist in developing and refining CI/CD pipelines for web applications, participate in deployment and release activities.
- Roll out patches and upgrades in order to maintain the security and integrity of our applications.
- Conduct research and proof of concepts for new features and processes.
- Willing to share knowledge, lessons learned with team members.
- 3+ years of experience in web-based technologies.
- Strong knowledge in frontend and backend application development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new languages as needed
- Hands-on experience and proficient knowledge of the following:
- Technologies: Angular and NodeJS.
- System environment: Windows and Mac OS X.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and supporting tools, i.e. Jasmine, Karma, Jest.
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle, ideally including design, configuration, integration, testing and support.
including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development work breakdown, as well as supporting quality assurance and post-production efforts.
- Experience in Data: MongoDB, Google Cloud Firestore, Redis Cache, SQL Server, MemSQL.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings