We are looking for a Lead Technical Writer to join our team. The technical writer will work with the business, technical and vendor teams to create system documentation that reflects the software specifics and implementation details.
- Set up the documentation development process, oversee it through its course, make improvements on the process efficiency.
- Select the tooling for technical and API documentation that would allow team to collaborate on documentation creation and maintenance.
- Set up writing guidelines and standards to ensure consistency across various documents/media.
- Create templates for different documentation types.
- Produce high-quality architecture documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Review the content developed by other team members, make sure that it adheres to the set standards.
- Lead the team of junior, middle, and senior technical writers.
- 5+ years of experience as technical writer, information developer, or technical communicator.
- 2+ yeas of experience leading a team of writers.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to convert complex information into easy language for multiple audiences.
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in person and remotely.
- Experience in understanding and establishing the lifecycle of documentation from analysis and design to ongoing maintenance.
- Experience creating all kinds of technical documentation including architecture, developer, and API guides.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
- University degree in Technical Communication or equivalent.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings