N-iX is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our team.
- Involves writing typescript functions in Foundry.
- Involves full stack web development using ReactJS framework.
- Produce reusable software components and services, document logic used and comment inside code.
- Develop unit tests.
- Follow time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Implement solutions according to the technical and functional specification.
- Produce code following technical standards, selected design patterns and architecture principles.
- Ensure the development meets the highest quality in terms of design, performance, reliability and maintainability.
- Interact with the team to review, refine and clarify requirement specifications.
- Update scheduling and tracking tools with progress.
- Participate in code reviews for checking application of standards, logic and effective use of libraries and reusable aspects of the application.
- Primary skill set: 5+ years of experience in web development using TypeScript and ReactJS
- Good grasp of Software Engineering principles such as: Unit testing; Static Code Analysis, Test Automation, Continuous Integration
- Understanding of Agile principles.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings