N-iX is looking for a Lead .Net Full-Stack Engineer to join our new project. Our client provides comprehensive operational support and a range of expert services to the world’s leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers and automotive manufacturers. We help the global insurance market to handle millions of claims each year in the most cost-effective and efficient ways possible.
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for an Lead .NET software Engineer to join a talented Software Development team working on a variety projects to build Azure based applications for our strategic global platform. You will bring with you prior experience of developing Web API based applications written in .NET Framework or .NET Core, working in medium sized development teams utilizing features such as Azure web apps, SQL PaaS databases, blob storage, service bus, and other Azure services. Front-end development experience in Angular is also beneficial. The Client is embarking on an exciting and challenging transformation programme and our software solutions are a driving force behind this strategy to deliver cloud based computing and leading-edge design and architecture to our business.
- Develop .NET Core based Web APIs.
- Developing and maintaining an Angular user interface.
- Optimizing the user experience and Front End performance.
- Keep implementations responsive for mobile websites.
- Ensuring the UI meets user accessibility standards.
- Development of the overall design of both architecture and user stories.
- Develop performant SQL database table designs and queries using Entity Framework.
- Create quality unit testing around all developed code.
- Assist in incorporating automated acceptance testing as part of the build pipeline.
- Ensure new Azure features are utilized as appropriate.
- Be an active member of the Scrum team, improving processes and ensuring that the team delivers on their commitment.
Knowledge And Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience using the Microsoft development stack including .NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework, dependency injection, and Azure.
- A strong understanding of core object-oriented software design patterns.
- Worked in an agile environment employing scrum methodology and JIRA as a SDLC management tool.
- Experienced in Angular 5+, ES6 / Typescript, Object oriented basics and SASS.
- Good level knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Experienced in using Git in SDLC.
- Knowledge of Azure VSTS, continuous integration and automated deployment would be a great advantage.
- Having had previously exposure to Docker in a professional environment is desirable..
- Self-organising problem solver.
- Able to think outside the box (open thinking).
- Strong ability to work effectively with both local and remote colleagues. Collaborating, motivating and energizing others.
- Possess the drive and enthusiasm required to build and deploy high quality, cutting edge software.
- Attention to detail.
- Always looking to continuously improve and learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be active in the development community, contributing to blogs, researching or Opensource.
- Show maturity and calmness when placed in high pressure and demanding situations such as delivery deadlines.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings