N-iX is a software development service company that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002 in Lviv, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in 9 countries Poland, Ukraine, Sweden, Romania, Bulgaria, Malta, the UK, the US, and Colombia. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
Now we have an open position of Employment Operations Specialist. As an Employment Operations Specialist, you will support diverse workforce administration processes, such as employee lifecycle documentation maintenance and changes, onboarding, and termination activities. Additional duties you will carry out include fostering positive employee relations and ensuring the legal compliance of HR operations practices.
- Support the execution of all Employment Operations transactions and administration, such as Employment Operations information processing, benefits administration (to be transferred in the future to the Benefits Team), hiring, onboarding, offboarding, promotions, contractual changes, etc.
- Maintain and upload data in internal HRIS input by collecting relevant employee lifecycle information, such as personal data, contract terms, benefits, and compensation details
- Define and implement internal HR practices that secure compliance with labor laws
- Supervise various processes, including medical examinations
- Health and safety process management
- Create internal Employment Operations procedures and policies
- Troubleshoot workforce issues concerning employees and management to ensure positive employee relations
- Work closely with Finance, Payroll, and local vendor teams to effectively administer compensation information
- Maintain and archive online and paper personal files
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of all personnel data, compensation, and employment contracts.
- 3+ years of experience in Employment Operations Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Business Administration
- Strong command of overall Employment Operations processes
- Excellent knowledge of Polish labor law, Swedish, UK, Maltese, and Bulgarian labor law is a plus
- English upper intermediate with strong business communication skills
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment, providing substantive employee support.
- Experience in data input and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings