N-iX is an international company with Ukrainian roots that helps businesses across the globe develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, N-iX has come a long way and increased its presence in eight countries spanning Europe, the US, and Latin America. Today, we are a strong community of 2,000+ professionals and a reliable partner for global industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
At N-iX CTO Group, we harness the power of technology to drive innovation and deliver exceptional business value. We specialize in designing and executing industry-relevant inventions that redefine the standards in technology applications. Join us to be a part of a vibrant team committed to making a tangible impact on a global scale.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be at the forefront of N-iX global expansion, working with multiple work streams and stakeholders. This is a tremendous opportunity to prove yourself and unlock the new growth frontiers for the company.
- Lead technical stream of presale and upsale activities at N-iX: discoveries, assessments, solution proposals, and different kinds of workshops
- Closely collaborate with clients’ top management including C-level
- Analyze the client's business requirements, challenges, and objectives
- Design tailored solutions that address the client's needs
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from potential clients.
- Collaborate with sales and finance teams to estimate the cost of the solution and help in setting a competitive yet profitable pricing strategy.
- Identify potential risks in the project, including technical, financial, and operational risks, and suggesting mitigation strategies is an important part of their role.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to understand market trends and client expectations, assisting in crafting effective sales strategies.
- Provide technical consultation to both the sales team and the client, helping to clarify technical aspects and benefits of the solution.
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancements and industry trends to ensure the solutions proposed are innovative and competitive.
- Kick off new projects to establish architecture governance and enable best practices
- Contribute to company growth by designing new services, offerings and establishing new expertise and practices
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- 3+ experience as an Architect
- Proven experience leading consultancy services like assessments, discoveries, pre-sales workshops, etc
- Proven experience in building architecture from scratch for big enterprise companies or participation as an architect at least in 2 big projects (longer than 9 months, team 10+)
- Experience with different clouds – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in building scalable microservice-based architecture
- Strong knowledge of integration patterns and implementations
- Experience working with Kafka and other messaging brokers
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects
- English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced
Desirable Professional Certifications:
- SEI Software Architecture Professional
- Cloud or other emerging tech certifications
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings