We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join our team.
The fortune 500 company provide comprehensive operational support and a range of expert services to the world’s leading insurers, brokers, fleet managers and automotive manufacturers. Client helps the global insurance market to handle millions of claims each year in the most cost-effective and efficient ways possible.
The Group is embarking on an exciting and challenging transformation programme and our software solutions are a driving force behind this strategy using cloud computing and leading-edge design patterns. We are offering you to be part of our growing team to contribute to our achievements.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Scrum Master to join our Development team located in Poland, being part of setting up scrum teams. Each agile team includes technical leadership, development, architecture, quality, product and project management roles.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups and refinements
- Help teams implement changes effectively by working with other scrum masters to implement changes or actions raised in squad retrospectives
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Organise, document, and prepare for sprint reviews to showcase what the teams have delivered in sprint in line with business value working with PO
- Constant capacity planning for upcoming sprints and coordinate with PO for this in regards to impact on delivery plans
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, efficient, meet the initial purpose and are kept within the timebox
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams
- Ensuring that all necessary metrics are in place and tracked regularly
- Experience within SW development/engineering/outsourcing industry is a must
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong understanding of Agile SDLC and its philosophy
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Manifesto for Agile Software Development
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Scrum Guide and Scrum Framework
- English: Upper-Intermediate+
- Technical background is preferred (developer, test engineer, etc.)
Qualifications for Scrum Master:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Business, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master, facilitating Agile project delivery and guiding teams through the Scrum framework
- Strong understanding of Agile principles, values, and Scrum framework, with practical knowledge of other - Agile methodologies (Kanban, Lean, etc.).
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar Agile certifications are highly desirable.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and leadership skills to inspire and guide teams towards achieving their goals.
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members, stakeholders, and Product Owners, fostering a collaborative and trusting environment.
- Familiarity with project management tools is preferred
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and delivering complex projects in an Agile environment is an advantage.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings