About the project:
Our customer is the leading school transportation provider in North America, being the owner of more than a half of all yellow school buses in the United States. Every day, the company completes 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined and delivers reliable, quality services for 1,100 school districts.
N-iX has built a successful cooperation with the client delivering a range of complex initiatives. As a result, N-iX has been selected as a strategic long-term partner to drive the digital transformation on an enterprise level, fully remodeling the technology landscape for 55,000 employees and millions of people across North America.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be at the forefront of the account expansion, working with multiple work streams and stakeholders. This is a tremendous opportunity to prove yourself and unlock the new growth frontiers.
- Support the end-to-end product strategy, defined by Lead Product Manager, helping to define and shape solution value through a focus on customer pain points and PO vision
- Captures requirements from business stakeholders and prepares user's stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Drive an MVP mindset across the team, ensure that the definition of minimum value and user-testable team outputs
- Work closely with the technology team to ensure the delivery of User Value in line with User Story goals
- Support a shared understanding of User Stories across the team, particularly why they are valuable/prioritized
- Ensure backlog captures dependencies on vendors and other parallel work, being closer to Technical / Process detail than Journey Owner
- Ensure the roadmap is aligned with backlog priorities
- Solid understanding of the MVP mindset, understanding the value of short-term planning
- At least 3 years experience of working in Scrum, SAFe, or LeSS framework environment
- Experience with writing User Stories, decomposing work to drive prioritization
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex messages and trade-offs, telling a compelling story
- Comfortable with processes/ technology/IT to be able to understand and help problem solve with the technical team(s), addressing their concerns
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, with confidence in explaining complex processes or technical details to diverse groups of people
- Strong problem solver with the ability to lead the team and to push the solution and progress
- Would be a big plus: Experience in transportation and commuting services domains
- Upper - intermediate English level
- French is nice to have.
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings