Reception and facility duties:
- Managing the reception area - first point of contact for colleagues and company clients. Cooperating with the landlords of all company properties located in Malta and representatives of the business center.
- Ensure effective telephone and mail communication and conduct correspondence or other postal operations.
- Cooperation with suppliers.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery and goods according to the company policies and budgetary restrictions, processing invoices and controlling their timely payment under supervision.
- Ensure proper running of office layout and other company’s properties.
- Providing help with the organization of company business visits (meetings, transfers, presents, etc).
- Conducting the whole process of the Shared Team Space process (updating data and maps, changing work types up to date).
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
HR and Marketing support duties:
- Partner with HR operations in on-and off-boarding employees (workplace preparation, office tour, access card, documents, postal support etc).
- Support in organizing in-house or off-site activities, celebrations, conferences, etc.
- Support in ordering, distributing and tracking the necessary branded products (like anniversary gifts for employees or other materials).
- Relevant experience in Office Management or related positions would be a plus.
- English - upper intermediate or higher.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Business correspondence skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive, able to work autonomously, managing issues from different areas.
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, getting things done, maintaining a professional appearance, attitude and work ethic.
- Part-time. Flexible.
We’ll drop you a note when there are new jobs that match your search.