Our partner, Cardo Systems is the world’s market leader in Bluetooth, DMC (Dynamic Mesh Communication), and entertainment systems for motorcyclists.
- Location: Israel, Ra’anana
- Industry: Automotive, Computer Electronics
- Main technologies: Swift, Java, Kotlin, PHP, Electron, Node.js
9 facts about Cardo Systems project at N-iX
- Partnership period: N-iX started working with Cardo Systems in July 2016 providing software and hardware testing of the multiple connectivity solutions for motorcycle riders.
- Services: Today, our team is working on mobile application development (iOS, Android), desktop application development, QA, and UI/UX design.
- The product: Cardo has developed the world’s first Bluetooth communication system for motorcycle helmets. Its Scala Rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in more than 80 countries.
- Working with hardware: As Cardo develops hardware solutions, the team is testing their work on real devices. There is a chip integrated into the products, and our team is developing native applications that communicate with the chip and the device.
- Impact: Our specialists regularly track Google and iOS stores to see their app’s impact on the end-users and react to their needs. Overall, the application receives a lot of positive feedback and it’s always rewarding to see that users are satisfied.
- Client relationships: We work closely with our client’s onsite team and share their culture of openness and flexibility so our cooperation is smooth, effective, and pleasant.
- Client’s feedback: “I don’t think there have been any Cardo software milestone in the last two years that were achieved without N-iX team. We trust N-iX to deliver product ready for production”, shares Rachel Kisler, ex-Head of Software at Cardo systems.
- Team spirit: The team likes to call itself a “Cardo family”, which describes its warm, supportive, and friendly spirit. Even a global switch to remote work didn’t stop them from having informal meetings on a weekly basis.
- Professional growth: The team gives special attention to knowledge sharing and growing together as a cross-functional team. Here, people have the interest and opportunities to grow both within their projects and develop additional skills. For example, Dariia – the designer at Cardo, is going to give a series of workshops on UX/UI design for the team’s developers, while Olha – the PM – is going to give a lecture on estimation techniques. Learning and growth at N-iX, and especially on our Cardo project, never stops.
Join our N-iX team! We have great career opportunities, professional development, fun, and many open positions!