Our partner SITAEL is the largest privately-owned aerospace company in Italy leading the development of the small satellites sector.
- Headquarters: Bari, Italy
- Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
- Main technologies: iOS, Swift, Android, Kotlin
7 facts about the SITAEL team at N-iX!
- The product we are working on: Among many other products, our client offers a smart bike-sharing system that provides e-bikes for rent in Denmark and other European countries. It includes bikes, tablets with built-in GPS, and mobile applications for using bicycles.
- Services we provide: Our team at N-iX has developed mobile applications (iOS, Android) from scratch. Using the application, people can book, rent, and ride bikes. Also, the team has provided QA services and helped with the backend of the existing apps.
- Working with hardware: As this project involves working with hardware (bikes and their docking station), the team can test the solutions on real devices and see the result of their work. It is both interesting and motivating.
- Team: Our team at N-iX consists of an experienced tech lead, middle+ engineers (iOS, Android), a QA engineer, and a PM.
- Agile approach: We helped the client adopt Agile to organize effective working processes. We use Scrum with bi-weekly sprints, regular demos, and all its other ceremonies.
- Product improvement: The team often suggests new ideas on how to improve the system, the architecture, and the client values it a lot.
- The team’s life: The team is friendly and united – we have online coffee meetings every 2 weeks, offline team buildings, we celebrate birthdays and other important occasions.
Join our N-iX team! We offer exciting career opportunities, professional development, fun, and 200+ open positions!