For us all at N-iX, 2021 was an eventful and memorable year. Together, we accomplished a lot, and even more is waiting ahead.
Company growth: 1,700 experts in Ukraine and across the globe
- 60% growth and a team 1,700+ people strong;
- N-iXers in 22 regions of Ukraine and 13 countries across the globe;
- New physical hubs in Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia and Dnipro; growing communities in other cities;
- Experienced leaders joined our team to strengthen multiple functions, including N-iX Technology Office (Dmytro Ovcharenko), Client Partnership (Halyna Dumych), People Operations (Oleksandr Shatnyy), Industry Relations (Sviatoslav Kavetskyy);
- 300+ open positions each month;
- 15+ industry awards.
60 new clients and expanding existing partnerships
In 2021, we started cooperation with 60 new customers and strengthened the existing partnerships. In comparison, in 2020, we partnered with 46 new clients, which was also a remarkable result. Such continuous and steep increase in new business inflow is one of the key secrets of our growth, and it became possible thanks to the joint effort of multiple company units and innovations in our business development strategy.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies, large enterprises, and leaders in various domains – finance, telecom, manufacturing, retail, gaming, and many others. The majority of them come from the USA, the UK, and Western Europe. Among our newest partners are large companies such as Seeking Alpha, Telit, Surprise.com, a renowned Swiss watch manufacturer, a global insurance company, a global tax services and software provider, and the world’s largest electric vehicle charging provider, to name a few.
Awards and recognition: Best Employer
Throughout the year, we continuously gathered feedback from our specialists to improve our policies, processes and benefits. We are happy it was recognized by the leading employer ratings.
- Silver award in the annual ‘Best Place to Work’ DOU rating – one of the best IT employers in Ukraine and the best employer in Lviv among the biggest service companies.
- one of the best employers in Ukraine, according to Forbes – number 9 among the top 50 companies and number 3 among IT employers.
- one of the top 20 IT employers, according to the EY Best Employer Survey.
Awards and recognition: Service Excellence & Partnerships
Together with our clients we delivered dozens of projects in various domains, continued investing in our cloud, data analytics, IoT, embedded and other areas of expertise, which was acknowledged not only by our clients but also by leading markets analysts, industry ratings, and partnerships.
- a Rising Star in the 2021 edition of ISG Provider Lens™ Public Cloud Services and Solutions for the UK market;
- Global Outsourcing 100 company – one of the world’s 100 top outsourcing service providers and advisors by the IAOP for the fifth year in a row;
- Computing DevOps Excellence Award in the category of cloud agile technology;
- certification for the Hellios Financial Services Qualification System (FSQS);
- No. 55 on the 2021 CRN Fast Growth 150 List for our substantial growth and performance over the previous two years;
- shortlisted to 2021 Strategic Sourcing Awards by the Global Sourcing Association (GSA);
- compliant with international regulations and security standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and GDPR.
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN);
- 1 of 65 companies in the world and 1 of only 3 companies in Ukraine to receive the AWS Data & Analytics Competency;
- AWS Kinesis Designation, part of the AWS Service Delivery Program, for delivering excellent AWS Kinesis solutions;
- Microsoft Gold Cloud Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network program;
- Amazon DynamoDB Delivery Partner for technical proficiency and proven customer success with deploying and operating AWS DynamoDB.;
- Wirepas Partner and system integrator – it enables us to bring more value to our clients with Wirepas unique connectivity technologies.
Education has been the key focus of our CSR activities for many years. In 2021, thanks to regular donations by N-iXers and the company itself, we supported multiple educational initiatives:
- contributed 135,000+ UAH for the teachers’ scholarships within Teach for Ukraine project;
- funded two scholarships for talented students of the UCU Faculty of Applied Sciences;
- supported the Data Engineering and Security school at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv;
- opened N-iX Innovation Labs and provided the equipment for educational institutions;
- developed and launched the Unreal Engine course for students of Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- supported tech events, such as IT Arena, Devoxx Ukraine, PyCon Odesa, EBA IT Conference, AWS Tech Conference, Hour of Code, and others.
Covid-19 support for our specialists and communities
In 2021, we’ve continued our fight against COVID-19 and supported multiple healthcare initiatives:
- organized vaccination for more than 1,000 N-iXers and N-iX family members in Lviv, Kyiv, and Dnipro.
- reimbursed 50% of the cost of 620 PCR tests for N-iX specialists and provided 98 IFA and express diagnosis tests;
- provided oxygen concentrators and pulse oximeters to support N-iXers and their families in case of illness.
- provided insurance for healthcare professionals within the “United for health” project;
- supplied over 2,100 units of medical equipment for healthcare workers in Kyiv and Kyiv region.
Life at N-iX